Yesterday's Last Line

Meemossis

Registered
Reaction score
With the help of a purple friend currently hiding under my mattress, the bereft feeling between my chubby thighs will finally be satisfied. If you want something done, you better do it yourself.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Anna puts her arm around Gabby and slide her other hand over her ***** **** rolling her fingers around her ****, completely aware that she is making the woman next to her uncomfortable as they watch the two men **** each other off.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Smiling as she sees the look on Gabby’s face, Anna tells her, “Don’t worry, I don’t eat the flesh from the humans. I mean you can if you want to, but I never developed a taste for it.”

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Placing his hands against her chest, she rubs them over her *******, letting him feel her smooth skin as she uses them to push against their softness.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, good, we can play the asterisk game. Thanks, Jake.

Placing his hands against her chest, she rubs them over her friends, letting him feel her smooth skin as she uses them to push against their softness.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to use these two to bate (Name) to admitting trying to kill you, then I’m going to kill her.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Smiling as she sees the realization of what it means on Gabby’s face, Anna pours the oil into the saucers up to their *****, she then snaps her fingers producing a small flame to appear dancing on the end of her index finger.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
With no more flesh to consume the flames go back to their normal orange red color.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor flames. That's what happens when you consume your flesh too fast, eh?

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Recognizing the red skin, long tail, the large leathery wings and shiny black horns, she knows what the woman is.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, geez, who doesn't? Nice line, BTW.

I veered sideways and started a new short. Yesterday's last line:

"That house where Charlie died? I’ve been there a few times, for the same reason."

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Well, geez, who doesn't? Nice line, BTW.

Thank you :)

"I promise, I won’t fill you with lust, only dissolve your inhibitions a little so you are more comfortable with what you’re doing.”

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
Addressing their other two pet, Anna tells them, “Mark and Joe, come over here and gently hold Gabrielle’s legs open for Betty.”

InkFinger

Registered
Reaction score
As they began to speak, he felt Zeya join him, looking over his shoulder, and speaking softly into his ear. “Once wasn’t enough,” she said.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
“I like regular sex—I don’t need this." He licked his lip and his eyes darted away from me.

JakeSTamer

Registered
Reaction score
"I didn’t permanently hurt them, but they know what I am and what I will do to them if they interfere with me.”

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
“I lost my appetite after spinach with blood dressing. I, ah, think I need to go to urgent care, get a few stitches.” He holds up his finger.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Yes, I'm aware I'm posting things in both past and present tense. Two projects. What the hell was I thinking?)

I wondered how quickly she’d take those words back if she knew I was planning to take her husband to subspace in a few hours.

llyralen

Registered
Reaction score
My last line written yesterday is “I spent a portion of my childhood reading there, lying in the open palm of the trunk of the apple tree.”

Note for help: So I have the password, but in the discussion it’s showing me nothing, basically no discussion is there.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"...basically no discussion is there" where? The Erotica password gets you access to two adults-only parts of AW, the Share Your Work: Erotica board and the NC-17 Erotica Discussion board. Which one shows you no content?

I ask because I see content on both, although not necessarily anything new since my last visit. I stop by several times a day, though, when I'm not busy with something else.

Anyway, back to Yesterday's Last Line:

"He can sleep in our bed, I guess, since he’s got no place else to go, but I want him to leave me the hell alone.”

Reactions: llyralen

llyralen

Registered
Reaction score
"...basically no discussion is there" where? The Erotica password gets you access to two adults-only parts of AW, the Share Your Work: Erotica board and the NC-17 Erotica Discussion board. Which one shows you no content?

I ask because I see content on both, although not necessarily anything new since my last visit. I stop by several times a day, though, when I'm not busy with something else.

Anyway, back to Yesterday's Last Line:

"He can sleep in our bed, I guess, since he’s got no place else to go, but I want him to leave me the hell alone.”
Forums > (under Writing Genre) > Erotica > NC-17 Erotica Discussion

I put in the password that I got from MacAlister. After I put in the password I have been able to get “through” into a page with no threads at all, nothing more that can be clicked on. There is a grayed-out bar saying “You don’t have permission to submit”. Or something very close to that wording.

This is nothing like what I wrote yesterday, but I’m grateful for the help. I’m feeling somewhat like I’m hitting walls— just feeling like I’m not finding what I am hoping for/ not able to figure out how to get into more in-depth discussions about writing. But I think it must all be here… but I’m not sure where. I should probably send a message rather than derail.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's time to let AW Admin know you're having this problem. It's possible the fact that MacAlister gave you the password meant that AW Admin didn't change some setting that lets those "forbidden" boards show. You can direct AW Admin to this post so you don't have to explain it again.

Reactions: llyralen