• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Critique Partner: Dystopian YA Fantasy Novel - 55,000 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaki1718

Registered
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to all,

If you are interested in reading a unique speculative concept in it's critical stages of editing and are a no nonsense, direct, and honest reader with bad ass grammar skills, I would love to have you be my critique partner.

The story takes place in a world where people switch bodies randomly and frequently, and the MC, Cole is a 17-year-old trying to get home when he accidentally lands in a cryptic, creepy town who gets around this "switching" condition of the world. It has a dark tone and is woven with social commentary.

I am in a crunch because I want to get this version of my story out to an editor by the new year.
I know it's a lot to ask but if you are interested, please PM me.

In general, we could do two or three chapters at a time depending on what makes you most comfortable.

Thank you and hope everyone has a great 2019!!

:tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.