How To Support AW

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

Buy Scrivener 3 for macOS (Regular Licence)

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: January Challenge - Write Every Day!

Threaded View

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin awriter's Avatar
    Another long gap since my last update, so I won't bother with a day-by-day breakdown. This time I (sort of) have an excuse: water leaking from a ventilation fan in my bathroom ceiling. Fortunately I don't have to pay for it (I'm in an apartment and technically the real problem was in the bathroom above mine), but it caused distractions throughout the week that have not been good for my productivity. As of today it seems like the problem is fixed, so I'll try to get some work done over the weekend.

I have been meeting my exercise goals, more or less, which is good. My writing progress has been stymied by legal questions related to the premise of the rough draft I wrote earlier this month. I could probably gloss over those details and get away with it, since they're not central to the actual story, but that just doesn't feel right to me. I might work on some other story while I continue researching.
    Last edited by awriter; 01-12-2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: I no grammar good