Kevin Spacey

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Has gone 'round the fucking bend.

Christ on a cracker, I don't even know what to say about it.

In other news, he's also been charged with felony sexual assault for the incident in 2016, when he was trying to get a teenager to come with him and stuck his hand down the kid's pants before he got away.

Seriously, the FUCK is that video? Someone shot that; the camera moves. How does whoever not tell him, 'this seems like a phenomenally bad idea.'??

yesandno

stagnationtown
Registered
Reaction score
Ummm. Why is he so creepy? Do you think there will be a sequel?

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It reads like an audition tape but considering the accusations, the timing is horribly, horribly WRONG. I barely lasted a minute.

*baleets from history*

Last edited:

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It sucks. I can never again enjoy the memory of Keyser Söze or K-PAX.

He deserves to never be in another movie and whatever else the court imposes.

And that video is weird.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Is he trying to make like his barrel has gone over the falls?

'Cause judges ain't that stupid...

(The total of open cases/investigations worldwide to date: 8.)

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not going to armchair diagnose Spacey, but holy crap. That reminded me 100% of my father, who has a major personality disorder. Part of that personality disorder is a complete inability to understand how others see you, or that they can see through you, or that they find you disgusting. It's thinking you're fooling and charming everyone when in truth they are creeped out by you and agog at your inappropriateness. Most of all, it's never knowing when to STFU.

*barfs*

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Everything I've seen about this says he's "in character" as his character in House Of Cards that was killed off before the new season premiered on Netflix, which only increases the WTF-ery by 1000%. Still doesn't explain WTF is going on.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, for anyone who hasn't seen the show, he's absolutely doing Frank Underwood, his character on House of Cards who was offed after the allegations got public and Netflix dropped him from the series. That's not Spacey's actual voice (I mean it's him speaking, but Underwood has a particular voice Spacey uses, that is not how he sounds when talking in interviews, or in other roles).

As well, Underwood committed plenty of serious misdeeds, including straight-up murder, and the whole talk about stuff he's done/evidence/wanting him back are all double meaning-type things that could be stuff Underwood would say as well as things that relate, obviously, to Spacey himself.

That's part of the 'round the bend thing for me -- it's fucking bizarre any way you look at it, but it sounds like (if you watched House of Cards) a creepy promo for some new season somehow resurrecting Underwood. It's not as if he hasn't played plenty of other well-known characters, so beyond that he's doing the whole video IN character, it's a character the viewers absolutely saw commit atrocious acts (like murder, etc. The stuff in the show wasn't known to the public in the show, but was in no way unclear to the audience.).

Last edited: