Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnythesnowball

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Hello AW!

My name is Sonny!

I'm a lifelong J.R.R. Tolkien scholar and comedian, with a deep, everlasting passion for literature, especially novels!

I have just started writing my first novel, hope to publish, and thought I would join a writers group for support, and to make friends!

If any of you would like to check out my musical comedy show on YouTube "Sonny the Snowball", here you go!

It's about a multi-talented artist and charismatic gentleman who is throwing his life away on booze an drugs. But don't worry, I promise I'm here because of writing and not to promote my show!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and helping my dreams of becoming a published author to come true!

Warm regards, Sonny the Snowball

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
:welcome: Ah, did you know that a snowball is an aloholic drink here in the UK! And lord, I spend waaaay too much time with markiplier and jacksfilms on YouTube! Awesome that you have you're own channel!!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

FlyBird

Registered
Reaction score
I have just started writing my first novel, hope to publish, and thought I would join a writers group for support, and to make friends!
You've come to the right place! I found the forum very helpful and informative, hope you will too.

WilkinsonMJ

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! This is a really fantastic site, make the most of the resources here and you'll be well on your way. Best of luck with it, lets hope your readership snowballs :)

Sonnythesnowball

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
:welcome: Ah, did you know that a snowball is an aloholic drink here in the UK! And lord, I spend waaaay too much time with markiplier and jacksfilms on YouTube! Awesome that you have you're own channel!!

A snowball is actually heroin and cocaine rolled into one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome!

braddow

Registered
Reaction score
Thought that was a speedball?

Also known as a Dusty Cheese Nugget, the Ball Snapper, El Chapo's Revenge, the Embalmer's Best Friend, Do Addicts Dream of Skiing in Hell?, Wacka-dacka-doo-doo-skipadee-lolz, and #:hooray:.

But anyway, welcome Sonny. :welcome: Make yourself at home. Keep the humor coming!

bapeery

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome welcome! I have to be honest, on my first glance through your post I read it as YOU were throwing your life away on booze and drugs. Ha! My mistake. I thought....he seems awful chipper to make such a statement about himself. lol That's what skimming does....anyway, welcome to the forums and writing community of AW! We are glad to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.