abc

Alvah

Life is what you make of it.
Registered
Reaction score
abc

I did not see how to delete my post, so I erased the contents.

Last edited:

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Quite agree that murder is wrong, but (no matter how it chokes me to say it) Trump was useful, in that he gave this guy a target for whatever was causing his aggression.

(Although planning to kill Trump by flipping a limo with a stolen forklift, then fishing Trump out like a clam from it's shell, with no interference from the Secret Service, is, if not actually 'crazy', certainly wildly optimistic.)

Why do I suspect that if he had bought guns before the arsons, etc, there would have been no impediment to the purchase? Or, maybe someone was on the ball, checked him out and didn't sell him one. Thus, the forklift plan. Because, let's not forget: this could have been way worse.
At least Trump was well-defended, by people who were looking for trouble.

The crowd waiting for Trump, the local schools, this guy's co-workers, the hospitals, etc. might not have fared so well. And, from the link, he was on quite the crime spree: 2 separate fires, and a stolen car.

Last edited:

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
|Trump had spontaneously invited his eldest daughter, White House adviser Ivanka Trump, onto the stage, telling the crowd that she had asked, “Daddy, can I go with you?
Is it any wonder that she didn't get that cool job at the U.N.?
Don't know if Trump actually thought this was cute, or whether he chose his words deliberately to cut her down a little, but, way to make a grown woman sound about 6 years old.