Defiant December - 500 words/day writing or editing - all genres welcome!

onesecondglance

pretending to be awake
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Got those chapters edited, so that's all my main goals for the month hit. Hooray!

Hope everyone else is having a productive month.

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erinkendall.wordpress.com
Zan75 - Hell, yes. We went from Dec 1st to holy-crap-it's-Christmas in a blink.

Lucie - Awesome about Paradox. :)

OSG - Huzzah on making your goals!

I am mostly prepared in case they put me in a cast tomorrow. I got my formatted manuscript back for print, so today I'd like to upload that and contact my cover artist. I don't actually expect this done before the holiday, but you never know.

If for some reason I'm not back by Christmas, have a wonderful holiday everyone. :D

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Saoirse. Good luck.

And yeah, wait, how did it become December @#$%ing 20th already?? Life has interrupted too much, and on top of that we have the Plague du Jour running through the house. I have done nothing in <mumble> days and will fail miserably at my December goals.

Oh, well. There's always January. :)

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erinkendall.wordpress.com
Hugs and thanks, Liz. So sorry about the sicky. Terrible timing. :( And yes, there is January. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't written in months. I planned on doing some this month but it's not looking very good.

The news: Well, I'm in a boot and can walk, which is awesome. What isn't awesome is that I may need surgery on both my Achilles tendon AND the torn ligament. The doctor could not explain how this could have happened, as I am very inactive and haven't had any trips/falls/twists of said ankle...it's a mystery.

Two weeks, and we assess. I am hoping for NO SURGERY.

Last edited:

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Happy holidays everyone and Merry Christmas. Best wishes for a joyous holiday and new year.