DecNoWriMo 2018 - How The Time Has Flewn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
Did not check in for week three as I was at a beach house eating far too much food so second half of the month check in!

There was a sale recently, the complete Famous Five (and Secret Seven) sets for quite cheap. I snatched them up and so have rounded out my December reading with Famous Five, books 1 through 3. They're kids books, but they're still books :p

I did not do my story. I submitted a different piece for the anthology, but I am disappointed in an unsurprised way at myself for not getting the other one edited. I did finish my NaNo novel, and at 74.5k words, it's actually one of the longer NaNo ones (I wrote short to begin with, and NaNo is even worse for that).

I have done many map assets. I am absolutely not prepared for game this week. Good thing I still have the rest of the week off work, I guess? Except my sister fell down the rabbit hole and resubbed to WoW (for the first time in eight years) and I, who resubbed for the first time in three years a couple of weeks ago, kind of just want to play games with her all day today :p

Year wise, I'm not sure. I did a lot of words, but not much in the way of editing and submitting and that kind of thing. A reflection of being in a rut selling-wise, yes, but leaves me just confused about whether I had a good year or not.

Not enough reading for the year. Never enough reading.

1. Read five books.5/5
2. Edit story for anthology submission. Nope.
3. Game map (and accompanying session). So many map assets but not enough map or game.
4. Finish NaNo novel. Yes!
5. Read old novel (Ginevra). No.
6. Read or write/edit each day. Maybe. Yes.
7. Eat all the baking. Uff. Food.

Aphotic Ink

Registered
Reaction score
My final note, not as good as I'd hoped...

[X] revise one story to remove a character
[ :( ] revise and read aloud another story
[X] continue with That. Novelletta.
[X] finish five books (5/5)
[X] submit three stories (3/3)
[X] play a video game
[ :( ] get two job applications in (1/2)
[ :( ] practice driving

Ah well. Hoping for better in January. And on the plus side, I dis move two bookshelves around in my office.

Frances

EMaree

a demon for tea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emmamaree.com
Not a bad month, overall.

[X] Write 10k
[ ] Finish the DtS edit
[X] Draw something I'm proud of.
[ ] Jog 3 times
[X] Carry on with roller derby
[X] Carry on with pilates
[ ] Hit XX5lbs
[X] Make bath bombs
[X] Play video games
[X] Submit a piece of art of #criticalrolefanart before end of the year
[X] Read 15 Books (oh shiiiiiiitttt this is a tough one)

Status
Not open for further replies.