Untitled Chapbook: If I could get any feedback then thank you !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi chrisafroo1234, and welcome to AW.

In order to post for crit/feedback at Absolute Write, you must have a minimum of 50 posts, and your material must be posted in the password-protected Share Your Work subforum (the password is vista).

Here's a link to the SYW Index page. Scroll down and you'll find a special section for Erotica. In addition to the 50-post minimum, in order to post in the SYW section for Erotica, you must ask for a password from either AW's Admin or the section Admins.

Mods here frown on directing people offsite to crit your work. There's no way members can know if your site is safe without clicking on it.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm locking this thread and urging you to read the materials at the links provided to every newly registered member. See, if you'd read them, you'd have know this isn't allowed. AW gets way too many members who swoop in, ask for feedback, get some, and depart, having given nothing. So we have a requirement of fifty substantive posts, the idea being that you become a part of the community before using its expertise.

Which is what I hope will happen.

Maryn, not usually an optimist but trying

Status
Not open for further replies.