Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, I can't believe we completely forgot about this thread until now!

Winners, come and celebrate!

I passed the 50k mark yesterday with an almost 5k day. I did rebel by working on multiple pieces, but I still got a completed one to fix up.

rgroberts

Registered
Reaction score
I passed the 50k mark, too, though my novel isn't done...probably need another 30k words or so until it's finished, though knowing me, it'll be more than that. :D

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Just passed the finish line now. Whew!

Novel is skeletal, 64,000 and will be about 110K when fully fleshed, but the entire frame is in place. i like it more than I thought I would. Not the writing, that is appalling at the moment, but the feel of it is working out nicely.

I started on November 15th with a document that had 14,000 words already, and wrote about 4000 words per day and finished 50,000 (64000 total) now.

Last edited:

shortstorymachinist

The score is still Q to 12!
Registered
Reaction score
*struts into thread* I won my first NaNo about two hours ago! Looking back at chapter one, it's weird how much the voice changed. I'm gonna have some kinda time fixing that. But whatever, that's a problem for later!

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished! Whew, that was a hard one. And I have...hmm...not sure what I have. Big hand to all y'all!

-Riv-

The much appreciated
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I passed the 50k mark yesterday with an almost 5k day. I did rebel by working on multiple pieces, but I still got a completed one to fix up.

I passed the 50k mark, too, though my novel isn't done...probably need another 30k words or so until it's finished, though knowing me, it'll be more than that. :D

Just passed the finish line now. Whew!

*struts into thread* I won my first NaNo about two hours ago! Looking back at chapter one, it's weird how much the voice changed. I'm gonna have some kinda time fixing that. But whatever, that's a problem for later!

Just finished! Whew, that was a hard one. And I have...hmm...not sure what I have. Big hand to all y'all!

HURRAY! Congratulations everyone!
:TheWave:
:PartySmil:PartySmil:PartySmil
:TheWave:

I didn't get much done, new-words-wise, but did a lot of experimentation. On to December!

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
50k. Finally. I think this is my hardest fought Nano yet, especially since I was 10-15k behind for most of the month. Ugh! I'm so glad it's over.

bdwilson

Dedicated Lurker
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bdwilson.ca
Done! :D

Not quite as pretty a graph as last year, but still tidy.

Total2018.png

Jaligard

tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
I made it, with three thousand extra words to spare. It's the first part of a novel, hopefully will finish the rest by end of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.