Paid Newsletter blasts

Whibs123

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of any paid NL blast services or authors who offer paid featured spots on their NLs. I'm aware of the swap option that so many FB pages are dedicated to, and I don't mind those, but I put out very few NL to my subscribers, and I'm looking to get the word out in excess of what I can reciprocate. Therefore, I'll likely need to buy a few featured spots.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Overall, sure, there are some definite heavy hitters in paid newsletter promos--BookBub, Freebooksy and Bargain Booksy, Ereader News Today, and Book Barbarian if you write fantasy. I've also got a post on my blog concerning how I managed free newsletter services, but for most of them you need to have a free book to qualify.

The best resource I know for paid newsletter promos is here: http://nicholaserik.com/promo-sites/.

Be advised--with a small catalog, your book is unlikely to "earn out," which means that at least short-term, you're likely to lose money on it with newsletter advertising (BookBub is usually an exception to this). That's why I decided to focus on free promos until I have more books out. :)

ETA: Also be advised that newsletter promos cater to adult audiences. If you're writing MG, they may not work well for you.

Last edited: