• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

CP Swap Needed - First Fifty Pages (Epic Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Harmon

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. Currently looking for someone to swap fifty pages with my epic fantasy. I'm on my second R&R with a Top Agent, and I want to make sure this draft is perfect before sending it back to him. The primary thing I'm looking for is any confusion - I cut out quite a bit from my last draft, and I want to make sure there isn't any outdated information in this one that would confuse the reader. Line edits aren't necessary, since it's pretty polished, and because I'm looking for a fairly quick turnaround time. As mentioned already, I'm more than happy to look at anyone's fifty pages as well to reciprocate.

If you'd like to get an idea of my writing ability, check out this thread, which has this draft's opening chapter: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/sh...e-Mountain-Epic-Fantasy-(1300-words)-Go-to-19

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.