• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a Critique Partner for a YA Urban Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I am currently writing a YA Urban Fantasy novel about modern-day witches currently titled LOVE MONSTERS. The best way I can describe it is it's BREAKING BAD meets PRACTICAL MAGIC with BLM injected in its veins. I am currently 40K into this story and I would love a critique partner to help me better myself as a writer with meaningful feedback. I will gladly read your manuscript and return the favor. We can have brainstorming sessions and writing marathons. I'm down for whatever. It would be so much fun actually being able to connect with someone who is a writer like me and shares the same struggles as me.

If you are interested, send me a PM so we can get the ball rolling!

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Obsidianwolf

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm not as far in the writing process on my current project (outlining at the moment). But, If you're still looking for a critique partner I would love to help out. Let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.