Rupaul's Drag Race

SarahJane

Registered
Reaction score
I know I can't be the only one here who watches Drag Race. Anyone else watching the cast reveal of All Stars 4? If you can't watch the live stream, you can see the cast here.

I'm so happy to see a couple of my favs from season 10 are back. I'm trying my best to avoid spoilers, but does anyone have any predictions? My fantasy top three are Monet, Monique and Latrice, but realistically I think it will be Valentina, Manila and Trinity.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had to quit watching (three regular seasons, not in succession, and an All Star season). It rubs me the wrong way and I had to watch it on On Demand so I could fast forward through the main challenge to skip the dressin', messin', and confessin'. It's just loaded with too much petty bitchiness that I've experienced IRL and I couldn't take it any longer.

SarahJane

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see that. I don't watch most reality shows because the people are usually so nasty, but RPDR is different (for me anyway). I love the glitz and glamour, probably because my life is so boring. I'm not a makeup and fashion kind of girl. I like living vicariously through the queens.

Zombie Fraggle

Thick Skin Pre-Installed
Registered
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, the November 18, 2018 episode of The Simpsons features RuPaul and Drag Race season 3 winner Raja as guest stars. :roll:

SarahJane

Registered
Reaction score
Oh cool! Thanks for the heads up. I don't have cable, but I'll try to find the episode online. ☺