Registered
Reaction score
Posts removed for privacy.

Last edited:

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Good luck on your writing projects, and welcome to AW!

Lakey

professional dilettante
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome An. You will need 50 posts before putting your own query letter up in the Show Your Work: Query Letter Hell section - but you can dive right in there to read and critique the queries of others and that might help you with your query before you even get to post your own. (I haven’t even tried to write a query letter yet and I’ve learned boatloads from lurking in those conversations.)

I’m also in a NaNo-lite frame of mind. None of my work is in a stage where cranking out 50,000 words would be helpful to it, and my day job is too busy right now for me to devote the kind of time that would require anyway - but being signed up does help me discipline myself to sit down and do a little something each evening, regardless of how tired I might be.

Welcome and have fun! :e2coffee:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Welcome I understand where your coming from with having ADHD (I have ADD) I can't imagine writing novels or novelettes with ADHD. That's amazing. I can only mange short stories collections because my brain likes to switch from story to story, but still keep the same characters.

Good luck with your query letter!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Gerald_Johanssen

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW An! Very exciting about all your endeavors. Hope you can find what you need and get some help with your query letter.