Hi everyone. I’m new to this.

alitay

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I’ve recently completed my first manuscript and have drafted a Query Letter. I would appreciate if I could get feedback on it.
How do I upload it?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Query letters are critiqued in Share Your Work. Before members are allowed to post anything for critique, they must be contributing members of the community and have 50 substantive posts. Members should not rush to 50 posts, that can result in your SYW thread being locked and posts deleted. Take some time to read around AW, critique other members' work, and join discussions.

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW - take your time, settle in, look around. There's lots to see. Sing out if you get lost - someone will be here. :Sun:

alitay

Registered
Reaction score
Where do you go to critique other people’s work? Share Your Work has no threads.