I'm back...again

hannahward07

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Think this is my second return to the site now, after a hiatus of four years this time. Life has been tough, still is to be honest, but you just have to keep on keeping on. Anyway...I'm now 16,000 words into the story I actually intend to finish!

CSSLZT13

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shatteredeternityundone.tumblr.com
Hello there! Fellow newbie to the forum here! I know what it's like for life to get Ultra-level-difficulty-hard out of nowhere, so I can sympathize. I wish you the best in all your endeavors! Hope that story turns out great! (Or at least finish it -- even that can seem like such an accomplishment sometimes!)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
On the flip side, if we didn't have complex and sometimes difficult lives, whatever would we have to write about? I can only to rainbows and unicorns so many times.

Still, I'm sorry to hear times have been hard--but look at you, 16K words nevertheless!

Maryn, proud of you

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Best of luck on finishing the story, and welcome back to AW!

jmurray2112

Registered
Reaction score
16K words is way more than anything I ever did during most of my writing attempts. I finally did get through something to the end, but it was also during/after a pretty tough time for me. All the encouragements! This is your time! Or maybe just the start of the non-perfect, but happy life. Hoping for you.