Submit your fic to be read on our podcast

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
I’m starting my first ever podcast! Ralph and I are both professional performers and we're going to read fanfiction out loud. Check out our trailer preview.

I know this community focuses on original works. I wanted to ask for fanfiction submissions anyway because maybe some of you are like me. Writing original stories is my main focus but whenever I’m alone and have too much time I get drunk and write Assassin’s Creed fanfic. :evil Guilty pleasure.

We are big on pitching our featured authors. So far, a lot of them are unpublished which is fine. Here's the submission instructions off our website but because I know this community pretty well, I’m adding #4 just for you guys. If you have an original work you’d like to promote, this could be a good way to reach a larger audience. We’ll advertise your original stories.

1. Send your fic to [email protected]
  2. Please send either one chapter or up to 3k words
  3. Include your username and a link where your fanfic is hosted
  4. If you have another work you’d like us to talk about, please write a description and send us a link where listeners can buy

Last edited:

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
@maeze Thanks for checking it out! We're really excited to get this off the ground.

Can it we send in series? (I want to spend my Wasteland Project even further.)

We're going to feature many different authors during this podcast. Every now and again we may read the first 2 or 3 chapters from a really good fic, but in generally we won't be reading one author's entire series. We want to sample many different works so listeners will be exposed to many different authors.

The format is going to be 3 or 4 different stories per episode - and we're only going to sample the first chapter, then encourage listeners to read the rest of the work themselves. You're more than welcome to send in more than one work, though. We are not opposed to featuring the same author multiple times across a few different episodes.

And like I said, we are more than happy to promote your professional books as well.

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Our first episode aired today. I got submissions from a few of you. Thanks for your interest! We'll get to those stories soon.

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, you can find us here.
Stitcher and Spotify coming soon.

shortstorymachinist

The score is still Q to 12!
Registered
Reaction score
Just listened to the preview and some of episode one. It's late here so I'm going to bed, but I'll definitely finish the rest tomorrow. This is the greatest thing I didn't know I needed. :greenie

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Just listened to the preview and some of episode one. It's late here so I'm going to bed, but I'll definitely finish the rest tomorrow. This is the greatest thing I didn't know I needed. :greenie

Thanks for tuning in. We have more episodes coming soon. For now we're going to release new episodes every two weeks, but once we get established, we hope to increase to once a week (if not more!)

Last edited: