Impossible

bootsboots

Registered
Reaction score
This entire site is impossible to navigate intelligently. I came here once before about a year ago and got lost right away. I am here a year later and realize why I never visited durint he ensuing months.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
This entire site is impossible to navigate intelligently. I came here once before about a year ago and got lost right away. I am here a year later and realize why I never visited durint he ensuing months.

What are you looking for?

This is the primary list of forums.

Many forums have sub-forums, but the primary areas are listed.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The good news is that if you'll tell us what you're trying to do, we'll happily lend you a hand. There are FAQs and guides for new arrivals which are worth reading if you're lost here.

Here's the Newbie Guide. Notice how the words "Newbie Guide" are blue? That means they are a click-able link.
Many of our new members are after the same thing, which is why we long ago made a post containing Links to places of interest.

I happen to be fairly low-tech compared to many people here, so if I can make my way around, I'm sure you can, too.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Our area for crits or critiques is called Share Your Work or SYW for short.

It has subforums for different kinds of writing.

The SYW forums are password protected. The passwords are listed in the forum descriptions.

You can't start a thread or post something of yours for critique until you have 50 substantive posts, but you can crit the excerpts other members have posted.

Read the announcements and stickies in the Start here subforum.

For help with passwords see this FAQ: Passwords for Protected Forums & What to do if the Password Doesn't Work