My first sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Clover

watching The Office again
Registered
Reaction score
Today is going down as one of my best days. Today my short story 'So Much Beauty' was accepted for the December issue of Geometry, a young, New Zealand-based lit mag publishing some really nice stuff. I am faint with joy. I will even be a few bucks richer!

To be honest, that's almost the most exciting part. Somebody wants to give me money for my fiction! I'd hardly dared hope, let alone believe, that would ever happen.

I can't stop smiling and telling the cats that a life of personal chefs and professional poop-scoopers is surely just around the corner.

gem1122

We can pickle that
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome news! Congrats!!!

editor17

Banned
Reaction score
Today is going down as one of my best days. Today my short story 'So Much Beauty' was accepted for the December issue of Geometry, a young, New Zealand-based lit mag publishing some really nice stuff. I am faint with joy. I will even be a few bucks richer!

To be honest, that's almost the most exciting part. Somebody wants to give me money for my fiction! I'd hardly dared hope, let alone believe, that would ever happen.

I can't stop smiling and telling the cats that a life of personal chefs and professional poop-scoopers is surely just around the corner.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.