• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

CP for sci-fi novel about a snarktacular robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlynnOfMany

Registered
Reaction score
Website
maralynnjohnstone.com
I have the book polished to a shine, and now I'm looking for feedback from other people about where I might have missed a spot. When it's fully ready, I have a short list of agents to query. I'm very excited to be moving on to the next step!

The book is about Hubcap, who was once a rescue bot and now hosts a TV show about strange jobs in space. Sass is encouraged in television, and that's his favorite part of the job. His least favorite is watching out for the fleshy weaklings who are so very breakable. Job hazards include explosive plants, toothy predators, and the mysterious space frenzy.

There are also unexpected alien life forms, and many bouts of witty banter. I had a great time writing this.

Anyone want to give it a read?

Status
Not open for further replies.