I'm Back!

WindChimeGhost

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I’m back. New again, I guess? I know I haven’t been around here in forever. It definitely hasn’t been by choice. Life has been insanely crazy and busy over the past few years, with a lot of ups and downs, twists and turns. And I just haven’t had time to visit a forum. Been spending my Internet time on my other online hangouts.

Lots of stuff has happened between when I used to come on here and now. Let’s see if I can break it down into a short version:

First of all, I apologize to everyone, who got to know me before, for suddenly vanishing like I did. Around the time I was still active on here, I almost lost everything on my old laptop due to Windows 10 issues (I made the mistake of trying to upgrade to Windows 10 and it nearly killed my computer. Thankfully, I managed to back up everything I had on it right before it kicked the bucket). Got a new laptop and spent some time trying to get my bookmarks back and everything else back in order.

Then last year, I was busy with writing stuffs, so I was absent from a lot of online places most of the year. Annnnd I got my first full-sized book published as a result! Woot! (First book in my series. Visit the link in my signature for more details and where to purchase.) This week marks its first year anniversary being published. I was going to come on here last year and post an announcement, but I completely forgot about it due to other things going on around then. ugh. >_< And this year quickly turned into a mad house, too. I just remembered today that I STILL haven’t made my way around to this place. So, here I am...again.

I'm not making any promises as to how often I'll come on here, but I'm going to try to pop on at least occasionally from now on (if I don't forget about this place, which I have done...oops). Since I'm now a published author (yay!), I have that responsibility to uphold. I'm currently working on my second book, hoping to get it published next year. So I already know I'm gonna be really busy with that.

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back and congrats on publications

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back