Hi Everyone!

CindyB

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Cindy and I consider myself to be a Paranormal Author/Writer. I don’t fall into the horror category but my writing has supernatural elements. If anything I try to work on the suspense side.

I’ve been working on my current novel since about 2000. Shelved the first draft in 2007 and have finally dusted it off and am serious about getting published. The time is just right.

I love to read paranormal fiction/non-fiction and horror. I’m a huge fan of the TV show Supernatural(If you are too, feel free to message me!)

I’ve kept in practice writing by role playing on Twitter over the years.

I am very happy to beta read and actually have editing credits out there.

I worked as a medical secretary for several years and am currently a Pharmacy technician. I have an interest in Tarot, crystals and dowsing and have dabbled in candle magic until I remember cats and candles don’t mix! I know a little about aromatherapy and have studied Roma for my novel.

I am also a paranormal investigator and have been for over 10 years.

If any of these skills are useful, don’t hesitate to ask!

I think that’s it. I’d love to talk and get to know other writers.

Thank you!

Last edited:

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Hi and welcome to AW. I know what you mean when you say your story is supernatural, but doesn't fall into the horror category. I sometimes write stories like that, too.

Good luck on your novel!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Last edited:

CameronJohnston

Great Old One
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cameronjohnston.net
Hi Cindy, and welcome to AW! Supernatural is an awesome TV show. Why it's never been made into a an action-RPG computer game I will never know.
Good luck with the writing and getting it published.

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, best of luck