• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing partner wanted for western screenplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootseven

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a writing partner to write a script based on a true story from the 19th century American west. It'll be action, drama, and a love story.

I'm a historian and published author, but have little experience with scripts. For more information about me, send me an email and I can send a list of my publications. I live in Northeast Ohio, but being not able to meet up personally isn't a deal breaker for me.

My favorite movies include: Phantom of the Paradise, Ed Wood, Annie Hall, This is Spinal Tap, Platoon, Glory, Citizen Kane, Natural Born Killers, American Graffiti movies, Goldfinger, To Die For, Murder a la Mod, National Lampoon's Vacation, Sleeper, A Clockwork Orange, Braveheart, the Naked Gun Movies, Dr. Strangelove, Beetlejuice, A Christmas Story, Blade Runner, a number of the Star Wars movies, and The Great Dictator.

If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I come here sporadically so you'll reach me much quicker via email.

rainyman

Registered
Reaction score
Writing Partner for Western Screenplay

Hello, my name is Jim Bergstad writing under the name J B Bergstad. I have written two self-published novels, Hyde's Corner - No Man's Land and the follow up novel, Hyde's Corner - In the Name of Vengeance. I have written and self-published two collections of short stories, Screwing the Pooch and Doors to Perdition. I am familiar with the screenplay concept and format, but have never written one. I worked for several years in the entertainment industry, specifically for the American Broadcasting Company. I have a fertile mind and willing to work and familiarize myself with the process of screenplay writing as it is done today. My experience dates back to the early 1990's. If interested you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time and interest,
Jim Bergstad

Status
Not open for further replies.