Hello from the UK

ladymal

Registered
Reaction score
Hello and nice to meet you all. :)

My name is Malwina, I'm living in the UK. I'm Polish native, therefore, if I'll be making some grammar mistakes, hopefully you'll not condemn me for that!
I'm very new here and have never attended a forum like this before. However, life is about trying new things and dealing with them I think. So, will do my best to make it a positive experience, both for you and me :)
I'm currently working on my first novel and honestly it is a big challenge for me... Hope to find some ideas and inspiration here and also share my thoughts with you.
I know how it is like to not be understood or appreciated as an aspiring writer. The thing is to not give up on your dream. Still, sometimes I realy self doubt in my writing. It is not easy.
I hope to get unstuck with my novel plot, with your little help.Thank you for reading.Cheers, Malwina

Last edited:

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Best of luck on your first novel, Malwina, and welcome to AW!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

BradCarsten

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Malwina. Glad you could stop by, and no, we would never condemn you. We're all here to learn from each other and grow together as writers. So welcome aboard!
doubting yourself is completely natural. That's one of the curses we all have to put up with as writers. I guess that's our kryptonite. After all, we can create and destroy worlds and all the people in it with nothing to stand in our way... We need something to keep us in line!
;)

call-of-the-mind

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome!! Language doesn't have to be a barrier at all. Spell check and grammar check exist to help you there, and ideas can cross all language barriers. I wish you the best of luck in your ventures.

bleacher1099

Dystopian, it's what's for dinner.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
yupireadthat.com
You will definitely find some great help here and a lot of people who are committed to their own and others' journey! Welcome!