John Lennon Forever US Postage Stamp released today

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
The John Lennon US Postal Service Forever stamp is available today. I'm going to buy a few sheets. I use stamps rarely these days, but when I do mail a letter, I want John to be on it. :)

I don't know about everyone else, but I figured we could use some good news.

http://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2018/pr18_069.htm

Now, we just need George...

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
That is cool. When our son was born (18 + years ago) we bought baby bed sheets, blankets, etc with John's artwork on them. Emily (2 years later) inherited them when she came along. Not so sure that John would have appreciated the commercialization, but Yoko did, and we thought they were beautiful.

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
That is cool. When our son was born (18 + years ago) we bought baby bed sheets, blankets, etc with John's artwork on them. Emily (2 years later) inherited them when she came along. Not so sure that John would have appreciated the commercialization, but Yoko did, and we thought they were beautiful.

Aww, I love that idea. That's really sweet.

On a related note, I started playing Beatles music to my son when he was in the womb (21 years ago). Luckily, he has good taste in music and is a solid fan of not only the Fab Four, but of their solo works. So my brainwashing paid off. :)