• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer89

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

So I am looking for a writing buddy to swap emails with about writing in general, tossing ideas back and forth, telling me what works and what doesn't and I'll do the same for you. I need a little challenging so i can become better at writing, plotting and making my characters have more depth to them. Nothing like beta reading or hardcore criticisms, because I have no idea what to do if someone asks me to do so.

Currently started....(let's be real here, still planning and changing everything every ten minutes) a novel and it is a romantic....something. First it was ment to be a comedy but now I don't know what will come of it.

I write and read romance, fiction, little bit of scifi and contemporary. My strength lies in the romance department though, doesn't matter if it's a little bit of on the darker side, ya, erotica or something completely new and different as long as there is some romance going on then I am your gal. I've probably have read more than a thousand books about it and never could get tired of it.

Like Virginia Woolf said - read a thousand books and your words will flow like a river

Pm me and let's see if we fit

PS: English is not my native so bear with me, but I am good at it. I am going to write my books in English damn it. Doesn't matter what anyone says! :e2writer:

Status
Not open for further replies.