Collaborative Storywriting

Busha777

Registered
Reaction score
Let's have some fun. We are all going to write a story together with each person contributing just one sentence. I start the ball rolling with the first sentence. e.g. "Long time ago in a galaxy far away, there lived a pointy eared recluse named Spock on the planet Vulcan." , then someone else adds another sentence such as," He is a recluse because an unknown virus has turned everyone into a zombie on his planet, only he remains uninfected." Then another,"He tried killing himself, but the virus made him immortal;"the gods are cruel to me" he p"onders.

Okay you all get the picture. Let me begin:

"Dangling from the ceiling, he wakes up to a world upside down.

novicewriter

Registered
Reaction score
:) Hi, and welcome. Interesting game. I thought I'd give you a head's up that, since you're new here and might not be familiar with all of the forums, your thread might be moved by an Admin to the "Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits," since this is a writing game, and this forum is for introducing yourself.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Busha777

Registered
Reaction score
:) Hi, and welcome. Interesting game. I thought I'd give you a head's up that, since you're new here and might not be familiar with all of the forums, your thread might be moved by an Admin to the "Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits," since this is a writing game, and this forum is for introducing yourself.

I hope this helps.

Thank you

ritelife4ever

Registered
Reaction score
Let's have some fun. We are all going to write a story together with each person contributing just one sentence. I start the ball rolling with the first sentence. e.g. "Long time ago in a galaxy far away, there lived a pointy eared recluse named Spock on the planet Vulcan." , then someone else adds another sentence such as," He is a recluse because an unknown virus has turned everyone into a zombie on his planet, only he remains uninfected." Then another,"He tried killing himself, but the virus made him immortal;"the gods are cruel to me" he p"onders.

Okay you all get the picture. Let me begin:

"Dangling from the ceiling, he wakes up to a world upside down.

The alarm is blaring, but he can't reach it.