Find that word in your WIP

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
They roam the gardens lonely and whisper to the fishes and the lotuses in the pond.

exclusively

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She would be surprised if Dr. Ellison dealt exclusively in discredited theories about the Minoans.

fork

milotry

swamp dweller
Registered
Reaction score
She sipped her tea while the apple pie was warmed, sliced, and placed on a white plate beside her on the counter, accompanied by a small dessert fork.

elaborate

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
“You like everything French?” he said. “What does that even mean? Would you be so kind to elaborate? I hope it is not what I am thinking.”

tear

Astropolis

Registered
Reaction score
Her face, framed by fair hair cut squarely into a solid fringe, was set in a tear-stained mask of defiance.

alone

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
A sudden want to press his form against the wall filled her being, and this want was fierce, and was not going to leave her alone.

suddenly

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
“Lewis, stop. There could be another snake.” I kept calling until he disappeared and kept listening until his footsteps stopped suddenly.

upset

shanthini

Registered
Reaction score
“It’s okay,” Jason says, but I can tell he’s still upset, not his usual chipper self.

imagine

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
„I should share with him this bizarre, yet sweltering dream“ – she presumed and imagined sitting next to Ashton with their heads close to each other, sharing a sweltering dream, while he is merrily clarifying the politics of Norse Gods and their Brisingamen. What could be a better spent Christmas?

Christmas

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Her lip twitched. "That is what we call them in our culture. Have you had any experience with angels?"

"I know I see them on Christmas trees."

diamond

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
But Lewis did end up being right‒the stars were gorgeous. Spread out like diamonds embedded into black silk.

star

The Second Moon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mimistromauthor.com
Sara shrugged. “You can’t see the stars in the city. There are too many lights, but I think the neon lights are prettier. Stars are boring.”

Neon

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Now that the puppets were asleep, the dark was cast in a blue color, like someone had stuck a neon blue light to the deepest part of the ocean, illuminating the strange creatures around.

major

TeresaRose

Registered
Reaction score
Inevitably, the fish would end up dead on the banks, bloated and rotting, causing the entire area to reek.

Bitch

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"And I'm telling you, bitch! Go get it now! Go!"

voice

shanthini

Registered
Reaction score
I go in anyway, digging into my other pocket to pull out two solitary keys on a flimsy ring. I shove one into the keyhole on the back door before I have time to think about what I’m doing and chicken out.

snow

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
I glanced back out the window where the snow had painted the windows white. “I can take you with me.”

window

milotry

swamp dweller
Registered
Reaction score
The heat had broken in the night, and the signs of the new season were beginning to show outside her window.

storm

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was a quarter to eight before Chuck Murray burst through the door looking like a fiend from hell, glared at me, and stormed into Gellman's office.

line

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
He bloomed in the foliage when Freya was walking in the park – under one form or another he was in the entourage of the Goddess permanently.

still

Last edited:

shanthini

Registered
Reaction score
I glance back at him, but he's still sitting there, apparently waiting for me to leave, or maybe filling out a report of some kind. It's hard to see through the windshield.

sunglasses

RC turtle

Registered
Reaction score
This was what the shields were for; they did nothing to stop the icy wind and would be only marginally effective in a serious crash, but against tiny flying particles they were proof.

particles

Sorry, should have refreshed page before posting!

Last edited: