New-ish.

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya.

I used to post here, a lot, and then I got very busy and wasn't able to spend time writing, or thinking about writing, or talking about writing. Now I have time again and I missed this part of my life and I am so glad you are all still here!

Nice to meet you again.

Kira

Robots

In the future where will I be ?
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, nice to meet you !

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. Are you dusting off an old manuscript, or starting a new project?

Definitely new! I haven't written anything non-optical-business related in years. Anything old sitting in my attic for years deserves to stay under its dust bunnies.

Wil10thewisp

Registered
Reaction score
I completely sympathize. i just joined because i was trying to find the time to write in my busy schedule.

rainbowsheeps

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm in the same boat. I recently jumped back into writing a few weeks ago - at the start of this summer after many years hiatus. It's been great so far, and I'm going to try super hard to keep working at it even when the summer ends. I wish you the best of luck in your forays back in writing, too. And, welcome!

JustWriteMike

Registered
Reaction score
I know all about dusty manuscripts up in the attic. I wrote a lot for about 5 years in the early to mid 90s before taking a 20 year hiatus from fiction. It was finding those old manuscripts that eventually set me off to writing again a couple years ago.

BradCarsten

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I know all about dusty manuscripts up in the attic. I wrote a lot for about 5 years in the early to mid 90s before taking a 20 year hiatus from fiction. It was finding those old manuscripts that eventually set me off to writing again a couple years ago.
Man, that's a pretty cool story. We found one of my brother's unfinished manuscripts that he wrote in high school, and I now keep trying to get him to take it up again, but he hasn't bitten yet.
Glad to hear you're back at it.