5948 Book Blogs (Google sheet)

Bickernicks

Registered
Reaction score
Website
adeadguy.com
Since a bunch of you enjoyed my 1000 Booktubers Googlesheet, I made another one from my research.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k-Lj-30-E3lnRQhzIHzoYq5mwetJkbcrDNRmHRkqgU8/edit?usp=sharing

5948 Book Blogs and their associated Twitter accounts (if they had one). If you just do a search on Google for "Book blog", you won't get that many. I culled this list from many different places and seach phrases. They're either a blogspot or wordpress blog.

ZrkNIzi.jpg

There's a couple of ways you can attack this data-

Search via keyword (Ctrl + F) - I also scraped their Twitter descriptions. If they're interested in something particular (i.e. romance novels) then they probably mentioned it there. Most of these blogs have an "about me" page if you want to target even further. I considered scraping THAT data, but never got around to it.

Twitter following - I have it sorted by default to this. If they've got tons of followers, there's a good chance they have pull.

Alexa rank - Alexa.com ranks website traffic. If they have a number lower than 5 million, then they're a pretty significant. As an example: bookriot.com has a rank of 23,008. Absolutewrite is 84,832. The fact that a website HAS an alexa rank is a good sign (plenty don't).

Review column G - If there is a URL here, that means they're actively looking for books to review and mentioned a REVIEW POLICY on their site. I probably missed many more of these links.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of your other offering. Thank you for sharing this with everyone. It took a lot of time to piece this together.

GLZyx

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. This and the other list are most helpful...

:roll: Plot to rule the world underway :roll:

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
What'd you do there? I have some juicy research on lit agents that I'll be uploading eventually.

I completed extensive research on literary agents from numerous resources and got them down to the agents that best suit my interests. It took forever to do it, but I know what agents I will start with when querying if their preferences don't change.

I'd like to see your upload on the lit agents if available on AW.