Cover of Claire O'Dell's A Study in Honor

AW Amazon Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Greetings all!

Threaded View

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Greetings all!

I am Pence, or at least that is what my friends call me. I am a fan of both Fantasy and Sci Fi, though I lean more towards Fantasy. Some of my favorite series are the Wheel of Time, The Sword of Truth, and Song of Ice and Fire. I also enjoy plenty of Manga, with Berserk being my most favorite out of them all.

I come to the site because, as I get closer to publishing my fantasy novel, the realization dawned on me that I should be involved in an active community of other writers. I was a part of another forum that I found through NaNoWriMo for awhile full of fantastic people, but it has become a ghost town as of late. Hopefully I can meet more cool people here and learn a thing or two before jumping down the publishing rabbit hole.

I am currently on my second draft of my fantasy novel that started as a NaNoWriMo project. The journey was long, but it's starting to shape from the unmitigated mess it was into an actual story. I am very excited to see the finished product.

All in all, I can wait to meet all of you and learn more about the process!
    Last edited by DesertBioPunk; 08-10-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Spelling errors