Series subtitle

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
The Sad Girl was never planned as a series. I just had this story to write, and I wrote it. But it's turned into a three-book series. I'm getting ready to release the second book Discoveries, and while the cover has the same feel (dark tones, same font, and similar font coloring), I want a tag line or subtitle, and I'm coming up dry here.

First idea was "The Sad Girl Sequel." No good, because what will I do for the third book?

Next was "Book 2 in The Sad Girl Saga." I like this one a little better but it doesn't have enough oomph for me.

One other suggestion so far: "The Sad Girl Saga Continues."

The series covers Danny Cumberland's efforts to find and rescue the daughter he didn't know he had, then find her mother, all while dealing with the human trafficking ring that kidnapped her in the first place. I know there will be a 3rd book, but I'm pretty sure that will be the last one.

Suggestions, thoughts, comments?

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Title: Subtitle

Subtitles....
Book 2
Double Take
Taken Aback (dual meaning: startling and taken/kidnapped)

The Sad Girl and the <some bit about the story> <-- Harry Potter style.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
The Sad Girl was never planned as a series. I just had this story to write, and I wrote it. But it's turned into a three-book series. I'm getting ready to release the second book Discoveries, and while the cover has the same feel (dark tones, same font, and similar font coloring), I want a tag line or subtitle, and I'm coming up dry here.

First idea was "The Sad Girl Sequel." No good, because what will I do for the third book?

Next was "Book 2 in The Sad Girl Saga." I like this one a little better but it doesn't have enough oomph for me.

One other suggestion so far: "The Sad Girl Saga Continues."

The series covers Danny Cumberland's efforts to find and rescue the daughter he didn't know he had, then find her mother, all while dealing with the human trafficking ring that kidnapped her in the first place. I know there will be a 3rd book, but I'm pretty sure that will be the last one.

Suggestions, thoughts, comments?

How about "A Sad Girl Novel"?

(Which is similar to what I did for my series, but I've grown to quite like it, so there ya go. :))