Hello, I'm new here :)

Elandryn

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there :)

I've been creatively stagnant the past few years - life crap interfering in the creative process. Slowly getting back into things now. My main WIP is book 3 of my SciFic series The Assassin Journals. I will be publishing books 1 & 2 again (they're reprints) - I just haven't decided yet whether I want to do it myself or if I want to hunt down a publisher. I'm trying to keep all my options open ;) I'm also working on subbing short stories again - slowly. I haven't done that in...forever? lol It will be an interesting process ;)

Anyway, it's nice to be here :) I look forward to see you all around the forums :)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:- Elandryn - I hear ya - Life crap can be a drag. :)

Soliloquill

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: I just dug myself out of a pit of life crap not too long ago. I took a year-long hiatus due to the life crap and dejection about my self-deemed terrible writing. Getting back into the swing of things is that kind of scary exciting. I'm glad to hear you came back to what makes you happy. Good luck and happy writing :)

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Elandryn, welcome to AW

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Tristann

Purportedly hobbitish.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Elandryn,

I'm sorry to hear about life crap getting in your way, but it's so cool that you've found the drive to return to your work, especially as it sounds like you have unfinished business with your stories!

Tris

gabi.pit

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Elandryn :welcome: I'm very happy you decided to write again.

EmmaSkysong

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Elandryn, good luck on finishing up your series, that's super exciting! :)

A.graye

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, welcome.

I had a hiatus, too. You're not alone :D

MichaelC

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back! I hate when life crap gets in the way of all of the ideal crap I want in life.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:, Elandryn.

I lived most of my life as a next-door-neighbor to you in Montana and visited Alberta many pleasant times.

Good luck with your self-publishing or the trade route. Hope one of 'em works for you. :greenie