Hi from a southern girl in New Hampshire

adparrish

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm Amber. I was raised in West Virginia and currently reside in New Hampshire. I mostly write fantasy and some poetry. I will read absolutely anything, and always have a TBR pile of both books and comics. Along with writing and reading I also cosplay. I'm absolutely horrible about talking about myself but I can't wait to get to know everyone here. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Soliloquill

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: So there's another Amber who loves fantastical things and doesn't talk about herself much? Hi, other me!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:, Adparish.

My mom was a southern belle raised in Florida and Louisiana until meeting my dad and finding herself spirited off to Montana for the rest of her 96 years. Not always happy with snow and the funny way northwesterners talk. :greenie

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Amber, welcome to AW. Best of luck.

adparrish

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

:welcome: So there's another Amber who loves fantastical things and doesn't talk about herself much? Hi, other me!
Hi other Amber. It must be something about the name. Magical in nature.

:welcome:, Adparish.

My mom was a southern belle raised in Florida and Louisiana until meeting my dad and finding herself spirited off to Montana for the rest of her 96 years. Not always happy with snow and the funny way northwesterners talk. :greenie

I've been up here almost ten years and everyone still teases me about my hate for the snow and cold. I don't have to much of an accent but I still get people asking where I'm from.