Amazon Prime Day 2018

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
*This page uses AW Affiliate Links*

• Anything you purchase via links on this page earns a small percentage of the price for Absolute Write.
  • We won’t know who bought what.
  • It won’t affect your price.
  • It's an easy way to help AW.

On Prime day, Amazon offers special deals to Amazon Prime members.
Prime Day 2018 begins July 16, 2018 at 12pm PT/3pm ET and runs through July 17, 2018.

If you’re not currently an Amazon Prime Member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to check it out, before spending $119.00 for a year of Prime membership.

There’s also a six-month free trial with 50 percent off for students with a .edu email address.

This is the Absolute Write Prime Day Landing page for Amazon.com; this link will, once Prime Day begins, feature Prime deals.

This is the Amazon UK AW Prime Day Landing Page. This page should feature UK Amazon Prime deals, once Prime Day begins.

In the past there have been very good deals on Amazon's Paperwhite E-Reader. Sites are predicting $40.00 off, making the Paperwhite $80.00.

I'll update this page as I learn more.

Last edited:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an AW link to Amazon.co.uk? It would be nice if AW could benefit from the purchases made here, too.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an AW link to Amazon.co.uk? It would be nice if AW could benefit from the purchases made here, too.

I'm working on it! Also Canada and Australia.