AW Amazon Affiliate Store

MiblArt offers book cover design services for self-published authors and publishing companies.

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Bone Spurs in Europe

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW

Bone Spurs in Europe

I hesitated to start a new thread centered on YouKnowWho, but it just gets inevitable after a while. So, for all you Europeans out there, Spurs has made pellucidly clear what he is all about. First, on Boris Johnson:

Trump said that former foreign secretary Boris Johnson would make a "great prime minister", adding "I think he's got what it takes".

Then, in a truly breathtaking revelation of his arrogance:

He also said he had told Mrs May how to do a Brexit deal, but: "She didn't agree, she didn't listen to me."
    "I told her how to do it. That will be up to her to say. But I told her how to do it. She wanted to go a different route," he said.

That, in distilled essence, is what he is all about. He tells people what to do, expects them to obey, and will retaliate and punish them if they don't. He has become even scarier than I thought he would be over the past year. He cozies up to Kim Jong-Un and Vladimir Putin, and insults and belittles Angel Merkl and Teresa May and other long-time allies and friends, who do not subscribe to his authoritarian instincts. Be ready for much worse from him, because I think it's already on the way.

caw
    Last edited by blacbird; 07-13-2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: typo
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

-- Terry Pratchett