New Here

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
I've been in need of a good writer's group for a long time, and so I found this site. I can't wait to start, although I'm a bit nervous.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the group, Starrystorm. It's been imminently helpful to me. I'm glad you found us, too. Most who participate even a little like it a lot. :greenie

Soliloquill

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: I'm new as well, so I get the whole nervous thing. I'm shy by nature, but I'm trying out this new thing of being the first person to start a conversation, haha. Plus, there's nothing to be nervous about here. What is it that you're hoping to take away from joining?

starrystorm

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I just have a bunch of questions, and I think joining here would make me feel like a real writer. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given out.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Try stopping by Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits and give the Flash Fiction Challenge a try.