My First Novel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serddar

Registered
Reaction score
I wrote and re-wrote my first novel! It's around 70.000 words long and I'm really proud of it. Going from published short stories to something of this size and difference in story telling just felt amazingly exciting. Currently I'm searching for an agent and hopefully the book will see the light of day!

I just had to share this as it made me really pumped, once I wrote "The End" at the bottom of the last page... What can I say, excited. :D

Only thing I have problem with is the wait for a response, but, that's how it goes, no way around it (if there is, please tell me!).

HR Garcia

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! It's grueling and difficult and time consuming...and you did it!!

Serddar

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for the nice words guys! Hopefully there will be more good news to talk about around here. :D

ejhbarrett

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! And I feel your pain. I finished my 1st book, started down the query road and then felt lost. My advice, send a query (if you're at that stage) and then go right back to writing book 2!

Busha777

Registered
Reaction score
I wrote and re-wrote my first novel! It's around 70.000 words long and I'm really proud of it. Going from published short stories to something of this size and difference in story telling just felt amazingly exciting. Currently I'm searching for an agent and hopefully the book will see the light of day!

I just had to share this as it made me really pumped, once I wrote "The End" at the bottom of the last page... What can I say, excited. :D

Only thing I have problem with is the wait for a response, but, that's how it goes, no way around it (if there is, please tell me!).
Wish you all the best Serddar. I am sure your novel will do well. I can feel the passion in your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.