Werewolf (AKA Mafia)

Sayin Quota

Registered
Reaction score
Please comment or PM me if you would like to join. The game will begin once enough people say they would like to play. Below is a brief explanation of werewolf, followed by an explanation of how it will work here on a forum.

New Player Explanation:
The game starts at night, each player having a role. During night, some players will have night actions, werewolves get to decide as a group who they will kill, detective/seer will get to see the role of another player. Doctor can save a player, protecting from werewolves that night. A doctor can only save themselves once per game. At the end of the night the GM (Me) announces who has died. Then all the players get to talk among themselves. During night, only werewolves may converse with each other. At the end of the day, the players vote on who they would like to lynch. This process repeats until either the werewolves outnumber the villagers, or the werewolves are all dead.
THE DEAD CANNOT SPEAK

Forum Game Explanation:
I shall list all participating players when the game begins. I will PM said players their roles.
At night, those with night actions PM me their decisions. The werewolves PM each other to reach a decision, then PM me. They may include the result of the kill in writing form, because this is a writing forum. I shall PM seers the role of the person they want to see.
In the morning I will make the announcement of death, and put the description that the werewolves send me.
To vote, all players will PM me, although they should also put who they are voting for and why on this forum during discussion. The PM vote counts, and the forum vote does not have to correspond. Once the day is over, I will say who has been voted for and lynched.

Roles Being Used:
Werewolf: Decides with other players on who to kill at night
Sorcerer: Seer but wins with werewolves, cannot vote as a werewolf but participates in chat with them
Seer: Sees one person's role each night
Doctor: Protects one person each night
Mason: Can see other mason and talk during the night
Fool/Tanner: Wins if lynched, if village wins, then loses
Priest: PM me during day that you would like to throw holy water on somebody. Their role and yours is revealed to everybody. One use.
Prince: Vote counts double.

Please tell me if I didn't explain anything well enough.