Is This Possible?

Noizchild

Registered
Reaction score
Website
noizchild.neocities.org
Okay, the woman is tied up like the Japanese way of rope play. Her hands are tied behind her back with ropes around her neck from the ceiling. She has to stand on the balls of her feet to keep from choking herself. She has to stay still to keep from choking and the floor has to be stable enough to support her. Is this possible?

Melty

Registered
Reaction score
You mean like the Tortoise Shell Harness?

That's already a pretty restrictive tie. But yes, it would have the arms behind the back in some cases. The neck tie could be as simple as a taunt rope set to height, since a slip knot (noose) would remain tight if she slacked at all... but I would think the play would have to be limited to a set time, or she would run out of energy and choke before long.

It's possible just like I reasoned, and possibly another tie would be as effective, to prevent her from getting out of it.

Melty

Registered
Reaction score
A few of them. I once read a bondage manga, where it talked about the ins and outs of the various methods of bondage and rope play. It talked about how to maintenance the ropes and how to make things safe and pleasurable, hidden and effective, so the person being tied could wear something restrictive under their normal clothes, if done right. It's called Nana to Kaoru, if I remember correctly.

Just run a search for Tortoise Shell Bondage, and you can find all the pretty images you need to accelerate your imagination with ties. :)