Gun industry considers banks new threat to 2nd Amendment

LittlePinto

Perpetually confused
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't that what happened last time? The NRA was all "everyone should be able to carry," and the Black Panthers said, "You got it." Then the NRA started screaming about gun control.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I was playing an rpg with friends last Sunday and the setting was Texas. We joked about equpiment and wondered if there were gun vending machines there.

...Are there?

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Just an old lady hunch, but I am predicting that within the next 5 years the NRA will begin promoting gun control laws. They hold power by creating fear. When they can no longer trade on the fear of losing guns, because any 15 year old can make a gun, then they will fall back on their secondary boogie man, an armed minority. I am betting that the new, retooled NRA will campaign that by law, only responsible and trained persons (card carrying NRA members) should own guns. Coincidentally these members will be mainly rich, Republican and Christian. Think I'm joking about this? I am not. --s6

You forgot "white," the crux of so much of their fear-mongering.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was playing an rpg with friends last Sunday and the setting was Texas. We joked about equpiment and wondered if there were gun vending machines there.

...Are there?

Not yet.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
You'd think you could at least by ammo from a machine. Say, a couple of bullets of suitable length, in one of those plastic bubbles they use for small toys.
Or, one of those claw machines. This would make it more of a challenge, rather than just putting money in.
"If you are too drunk to grab bullets, go home and sleep."

heza

Registered
Reaction score
You'd think you could at least by ammo from a machine. Say, a couple of bullets of suitable length, in one of those plastic bubbles they use for small toys.
Or, one of those claw machines. This would make it more of a challenge, rather than just putting money in.
"If you are too drunk to grab bullets, go home and sleep."

There was a company out of PA called Master Ammo Co. that experimented with supplying gun clubs with ammo vending machines back in 2015. I don't know what became of it. All I could find to link to were gun nut sites, and I hate to give them the traffic (but I'll link if necessary). And I've read similar articles in similar locations about a gun store or club having a claw game with ammo in it.

So it's been done. Lol?