Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
My critique group is down to 1 other person now, so I would be open to swap maybe a small bit at first and we can see if we are able to help each other. Mine is YA Historical Romance. I tried to find your first chapter but it is not showing up. Here is my info:

I am in the final stages of revision 1 for book #2 in the Brides of Brevalia Series. Book 1 was ROYALLY ENTITLED. Book 2 is called ROYALLY SCHEMING. This story will focus on a friend of the MC in book 1. Right now it's coming in at 200 pages and 60,000 words. I should be finished touching up by the end of the week or sooner. I would be happy to read a mss. in exchange, either now or whenever you need it. I am also open to a partial. Any genre but horror works for me.

Blurb for #2: Elkie Olafson has had feelings for rich, handsome, earl, Lord Paxel Halvard, for years. Even though he is a man of faith, the fact that he is a member of the most powerful clan in Brevalia, the Paxel clan, means he will be very picky when it comes to choosing a bride. He may even choose a member of his own clan, which they have been known to do. Will he ever notice Elkie, a poor minister's daughter, or will her rival, his cousin, nab him first?

To see a free sample of book 1 to see if this might be of interest to you, click here:
https://www.amazon.com/Royally-Entit...yally+entitled

You can tag me here or email me at: contact @ melodydelgado.com
Messaging you.