Returning to the fold

RobertlewisIR

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, all! I'd been a member here some time ago and it turns out my account is still valid, but I thought I ought to reintroduce myself after my hiatus. I haven't had much time for writing or for discussing it these last few years as I've devoted the majority of my efforts to my return to university (at which I'm one semester from completing four concurrent majors in Biology, English, Mathematics, and Psychology). Since I'm wrapping up that chapter, I've decided to return to the fold and resume my writing.

On that subject, I dib and dab in quite a few genres, but work mostly in science fiction and horror, though I read a bit of everything. I'm sure the markets have changed significantly in these last few years, so I'm looking forward to re-learning the business.

When I'm not writing, I work for a private tutoring company and am currently engaged in a project to develop applications of discrete mathematics in the study of pavement ant behavior.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Studies in biology, English, mathematics, and psychology! What a versatile guy.

:welcome: back with all your knowledge. :greenie

CindyRae

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Impressive list of concurrent (!) degrees. Do you consider yourself a polymath? Just curious.

RobertlewisIR

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, all.

Do you consider yourself a polymath? Just curious.

Yep. I've never been able to keep myself to a single discipline. Though to be fair, I also consider myself a crazy SOB who got drunk once and developed an insane program of study.

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back Robert, best wishes