Another Old Member Renewed

ryoungwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon, all!

I've seen quite a few previous members popping up this week, and I am yet another one. I used to lurk around here under another name, but I posted very little. I am in a place where I am very excited to be back in my writing after a long hiatus, so I am out to embrace all you other writers, because let's face it, we need each other.

I've had some awesome writing buddies over the years, actually two that I've been writing with for ten years now and it is great, but none that I know in person. (Although I have met those two offline, which was insanely fun, but they don't live close) So I know finding online writing partners is excellent. Hello to all of you out there!

I have four completed novels that are tucked away neatly in a drawer and most likely will never come out. I have grown a lot since writing those, and am in a secure place in my writing now. The trilogy I'm writing at the moment I will be publishing myself, and I am super stoked about it. I love so many genres and have written urban fantasy, thrillers, and YA in the past. This new trilogy is sci-fi.

One thing I'm not good at, however, is writing about myself, so now that I've spun my wheels with that, I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
You need to contact me about your previous account. We are absolutely serious about one account per member.

ETA: All resolved—Welcome back!

Last edited:

Zan75

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Ryoung, :welcome:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score