zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, sorry I haven't been in chat much at all lately. Starchat seems to have flagged my dialup ISP as a Tor exit server (seriously?) and blacklisted its entire range of IPs, so my connection has been being refused for almost two weeks now. I managed to get on directly from a shell account on my ISP a couple of times, but no more. I've emailed them twice but haven't heard anything back, and their contact form on their website is all kinds of broken, so I dunno.

Miss you all. Sucks, and it's really hard to write w/o y'all keeping me company, but I hope you're all getting lots of good words down. See ya when I can.

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
Did you try an online hostmask service like Mibbit?

http://www.mibbit.com/

I tried to connect with Mibbit just now.... Might be a network Z:line on Mibbit connects. Temporary?

"Z:Lined (Session limit exceeded (ID: WX9H7AGDHD))"

Last edited:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Did you try an online hostmask service like Mibbit?

Unfortunately, with dialup internet where I'm lucky to get a 28.8kbps connection, most workarounds are out of reach. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :(

Enlightened

Always Learning
Registered
Reaction score
No problem. For anyone else reading this, I am finally able to join Coyote server via Mibbit (Amistad and Laird are still not connecting).

Coyote.WA.US.StarChat.Net