In need of small magical talents

katfireblade

Fluffy lurker in shadows
Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that you guys are a-maze-ing!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas...and the laughs! I went from zero to a lovely and incredible amount of options for which I have evil, evil plans. For instance, I totally am going to give water-to-alcohol to a two-to-three year old, activated any time he sings. Because that won't cause any pandemonium at all. :evil

Tanydwr

Registered
Reaction score
- Ensuring garments never unravel.
- Preventing (or ensuring) pregnancy - someone could make a lot of money from this in a world without reliable contraception or fertility treatments.
- Ability to accurately predict the weather, but only within a relatively small radius (say, a couple of miles of their homestead) and a few days, at most, in advance.
- Ability to hold hot things - metal, glass, burning firewood, stone, etc. - in your bare hands without burning (shamelessly cribbed from Tamora Pierce).
- Ability to accurately recall song lyrics after only hearing a song once (useful to a bard?).
- Never have to sharpen anything, whether it's a sword, eating knife, pin, pen, needle, one's tongue... ;)
- Able to quickly fix anything - perhaps with the drawback that the fix only lasts for a few hours or days - useful in a pinch, but never a long-term solution.