• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Sci-fi/Fantasy Internet Writing Group (Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

call-of-the-mind

Registered
Reaction score
If there is room enough for one more I would be interested in this as well! An online writing group sounds great where we can all bounce ideas off each other. I don't have a discord account yet, but I can make one.

folclor

Left-Handed Writing Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.angrypossumpublishing.xyz
Of course! There's room for all! There is no limit. Just click the invite link and you'll be in the group! (Once you're part of Discord)

AlexMazz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. If the goblet isn't up to the brim, I wold like to toss in my name. I write Fantasy, leaning a little towards high fantasy side. My last work was in need of heavy revision, so I crumpled up the paper and began anew, which was for the best. I'm looking for a critique buddy or group. Last ones didn't continue as I hoped so I'm looking to share with new writers. If interested, send me a PM. I would love to be part of this group.

Titus

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. This thread should be stickied and maybe added to IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.