• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

First chapter/short fiction/synopsis beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_nov

Registered
Reaction score
I have three projects I've been beta-ing for months that I'm working through, but I still want to keep helping! I'm offering to beta first chapters/first five pages/short pieces under 5k/synopsis if anyone is interested. PM me for my email!

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have three projects I've been beta-ing for months that I'm working through, but I still want to keep helping! I'm offering to beta first chapters/first five pages/short pieces under 5k/synopsis if anyone is interested. PM me for my email!

No need to e-mail. You can use the PM system here. Saves gumming up your e-mails

s_nov

Registered
Reaction score
True true! But can you send attachments via the PM system? I like commenting through Word when I'm editing, hence the email thing

Status
Not open for further replies.