Writing partner wanted for screenplay (historical/western)

shootseven

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this. It's the best I was able to find.

I'm looking for a writer to collaborate on a true story/western. My background is in nonfiction history books and articles (see my website, link below, for more information about me).

My favorite movies include (maybe this is relevant if we're talking about collaborating on a script?): Phantom of the Paradise, Ed Wood, Star Wars movies (well, 1-6), Annie Hall, This is Spinal Tap, Platoon, Glory, Citizen Kane, Natural Born Killers, and both American Graffiti movies.

If interested, email me at shoot07 at aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shoot, it's a real bad idea to post your email address online. There are "spiders" that crawl websites and gather anything with an @ in it, resulting in that account getting a whole lot more spam in the best-case scenario. At least edit to replace the @ with [at], okay?

Maryn, all maternal

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
I did the thing with the email address, hope you don't mind, shoot.

Good luck with finding someone, I still dabble a little, but not hard enough to commit to anything alas.

-Derek

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Thank you. I wouldn't want a perfectly nice screenwriter to get some of the crap that can lead to.)

shootseven

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys. To be honest I wasn't too concerned since it's not one of my main email addresses that I was using. But I guess it's still better to be safe.

shootseven

Registered
Reaction score
Bumping this back up in case anyone is interested. I'm still looking for the right fit. Email me at the above address if interested.